*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I have all the Victoria Beckham Beauty Posh Gloss shades here and have been testing them out. Here’s what you need to know with photos and shade swatches.
What is Victoria Beckham Beauty Posh Gloss?
- High shine lip gloss
- Instantly fills lips and visibly smooths texture and lines
- Long wear formula
- Non-sticky, moisturising feel
- Protective formula works to repair barrier and prevent dehydration
- Comes in a glass tube
- Available in four shades plus a clear version
Thee skincare element of these glosses is all about repairing the barrier and locking in moisture.
- Black Currant Oil – rich in omega fatty acids to condition lips and restore flexibility
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection and hydrates
- Plant-Derived Lipid Complex works to strengthen barrier function to protect lips from dehydration and sensitivity
- Aloe Butter – conditions and leaves lips supple
Victoria Beckham Beauty Posh Gloss Shades & Swatches
There are four shades to choose from and they are on neutral nude spectrum:
- Bikini – pinky beige
- Tanline – honey caramel
- Poolside – neutral rosy brown
- Top Down – chocolate berry
Here are the swatches – Bikini, Tanline, Poolside, Top Down:
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Posh Gloss – Bikini Swatch
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Posh Gloss – Tanline Swatch
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Posh Gloss – Poolside Swatch
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Posh Gloss – Top Down Swatch
Victoria Beckham Beauty Posh Gloss
I have to say, I am really impressed with this Posh Gloss collection. The texture is so enjoyable and it really feels like a lovely lip treatment that hydrates and conditions.
You need minimal prep even if your lips are dry because the rich formula just smooths over the surface of the lips, filling in any rough texture and giving a lovely juicy, full look.
You get a great optical plumping effect without any aggressive ingredients that irritate lips to plump them out. The high shine finish looks so pretty.
I love the Bikini shade for a super nude look, and Tanline is a bit more beigey for a slightly deeper nude.
Poolside is a little more punchy and has a lovely rosewood kind of tone that can be built up to something more intense.
Top Down is the darkest, and pretty dark on my skin tone. It’s a pretty bold shade and maybe a bit too dark for me. But I am going to play with it a bit more.
In terms of formula, they are super comfortable. They have a great adhesion and grip on the lips which gives a really good staying power. It’s a gloss so of course the shine will not survive loads of eating and drinking, but the feeling of intense moisturisation is very long lasting.
I love the flat tapered applicator and it makes applying the product really easy.
It doesn’t leave my lips feeling sticky at all, just really nicely nourished and hydrated. It feels thick and cushiony (one of the words they use to describe it) and really like a lip treatment.
It’s like a lovely, glossy nourishing balm. There’s no shimmer in any of these, and they have a creamy finish. Love them. Also, for those wondering, there’s no fragrance.
I really hope that they release some Victoria Beckham Beauty Posh Gloss shades in more pinky or peachy nude tones. This collection is all about that 90s vibe but I’d love to see some pinks and corals. Let’s wait and see!
Where to buy Victoria Beckham Beauty Posh Gloss
Posh Gloss is £26 and currently exclusively available at VBB.
Source by reallyree.com